Sunday, 16 August 2015

Prague #1 - Monki Dress





Dress:Monki (sold out, similar here) / Bag:Zara (similar) / Shoes:ASOS / Earrings:H&M (similar)

A few weeks ago I took a little city break to Prague. It feels like a very distant memory now but I thought I'd give the travel posts a bit of a rest after the ongoing Barcelona saga so now it my first Prague post. I'll do a little photo diary post as well but first is a little outfit post from our first night. 

I had a pre holiday stress ASOS shop and Monki came to the rescue in the form of this beautiful kimono dress. All I needed was a banging pair of earrings and some comfy heels and I was good to go. 

Keep an eye out for a couple more Prague posts coming soon.

Jen 

3 comments:

  1. Gutted that dress is sold out - what a beauty!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this dress and the shoes are gorgeous! such a lovely outfit x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is stunning! I love the print, this is such a perfect outfit for exploring cities too!

    Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete