Wednesday, 1 July 2015

Wedding Guestwear Inspo










Dress:ASOS / Bag:ASOS (similar) / Jacket:ASOS (similar) / Shoes:Zara (similar)

I'm just gone put this out there - I.Love.Everything.And.Anything.Wedding-y. There I said it.
Besides planning my own I absolutely love nothing more than a good wedding. We went to one a few weeks ago at Dalduff Farm in Ayrshire and the venue and surroundings were so stunning. This was the first wedding we'd been to in a while so I struggled a bit to find a dress that was wedding friendly but also something I felt comfortable in, and this ASOS dress ticked all the boxes.
Luckily the shoes and bag were a perfect match and a bit of red lippy finished it all off pretty nicely! Just excuse the wind-related hair issues I was clearly having.

We have another wedding this weekend and I cannot wait!

Jen

3 comments:

  1. I think you might have stumbled across the perfect wedding dress!
    Sophie
    x
    Story Of A Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh stunning! That dress is perfect wedding attire, love it xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning dress. I absolutely love it.

    Rachel | www.currentlyrachel.com

    ReplyDelete