Wednesday, 15 July 2015

That ASOS Denim Dress











Dress:ASOS / Bag:Accessorize (similar) / Boots:Topshop (similar, similar) / Sunglasses:ASOS / Earrings:H&M (similar)

Since this dress first appeared in ASOS's 'New In' section it was one of those checking your saved items every 2 hours situation until it was finally available in my size. And, oh it was worth it. So worth it that the same dress in the terracotta / rust colour is currently in a DPD centre somewhere waiting to be delivered to me tomorrow. 

Paired with the dress of dreams, are the boots of dreams. I found these at the back of a messy Topshop sale shelf and my heart sank a wee bit when I found they were a size too small for me. However, never one to give up at the first hurdle I tried them on anyway. Not going to lie, they're a bit of a squeeze, but I am willing to have lengthy sessions walking around my flat with two pairs of socks on in an effort to stretch them out. So, the moral of the story is, sometimes its worth buying shoes too small if they're this beautiful. 

Jen 

8 comments:

  1. i loveee this ensemble! you can buy shoe stretch spray too which does actually soften the shoes, does the wearing in bit for you, i'd recommend! the dress reminds me of a red ralph lauren dress, bloody gorgeous on you! xx739051 personal style blogger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah no wonder you stalked this dress - what a beauty!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh this looks incredible on you! I've totally got this in my saved for later cart too....!
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this! The dress look seriously amaazing, and teamed with those gorgeous snakeskin boots... HEAVENLY!

    Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great dress. It fits you like a dream.

    Rachel | www.currentlyrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. In love with this outfit! x

    www.chloxlla.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you've styled this - perfection. I've bought a pair of shoes in a size too small before too because I couldn't possibly leave them there!

    Faye x
    i wish i could wink

    ReplyDelete