Wednesday, 3 June 2015

Winter Coat











Coat:Topshop / Jumper:Topshop / Dress:Topshop / Bag:Matt&Nat / Trainers:Nike

These photos were taken a few weeks ago on a trip to Manchester, hence the winter coat. But I'm sad to say that this coat has been a necessity in recent days as we seem to be having the coldest June ever. Hopefully the sun is on its way, but I'm not actually too bothered as I'm currently on my way to sunny Barcelona for a little break! You can keep up to date on my instagram (username: jen_cassiusrose) and hopefully when I return I'll have some nice summery outfits to show you all! Anyway that's all for now as as time of writing I am in a packing-induced frenzy and hating life. Adios!

Jen

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute skirt! Lets hope the weather warms up so there is not need for coats! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete