Sunday, 17 May 2015

A New Post?!











Top:Topshop / Jumper:Zara / Jeans:Topshop / Boots:Zara / Coat:Zara / Bag:Matt & Nat

What's this? An actual new post?! It certainly has been a while. I got a bit out of the way of it all with the miserable january weather we've had and I have to say it's not really got any better, with temperatures rarely rising above 10 degrees here. Hopefully, that summer of ours is right around the corner.
Anyway this is an outfit from a few weeks ago that I'm only just getting around to posting. I love the grey accents and this cosy Zara jumper just brings it all together. I cam so close to selling these boots a couple of months ago and since then I've really rediscovered my love for them, even though they aren't exactly the comfiest.

Jen

7 comments:

  1. Ohh yay I am glad you're back to posting! Love this look, especially the amazing boots!

    Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see you back! Love this look, that jumper is amazing!! xx

    Joanne // Fashion Polaroids

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay, glad to see you back! this outfit is perfect inspiration for the cooler months heading my way!

    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking fierce, girl! What a nice comfy looking outfit!

    Samantha from ohsamanthalouise.wordpress.com x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! Loving that coat, serious lusting! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete