Wednesday, 17 December 2014

Two Tone








Coat - ASOS
Top - ASOS (similar)
Jumper - Topshop
Trousers - Topshop
Bag - Zara
Shoes - Nike @ ASOS (similar)

If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen that I was in London last week. I think I'll do a separate post on the trip itself, but here is an outfit post from when we were there.

This ASOS blue coat is a recent addition and you may think it's similar to a lilac one I have but I just loved the waterfall detail so much that I couldn't resist adding another pastel hue to the wardrobe!

Camel and blue is a new fave combination of mine and it's nice to switch it around to blue in the coat and camel in the trousers and jumper.

In winter time, my achilles heel is footwear. I never know what shoes to wear with outfits. Let's not talk about those black shoes that haven't been off my feet at all. But aside from boots, I can just never find nice shoes so I'm not sure if these trainers really do much for the outfit but the colour matched and they were comfy for london walking…win win.

Jen

4 comments: