Monday, 8 December 2014

Hot to Trot Footwear with Missguided

Well there ain't no two ways about it, Christmas is coming. With Christmas, comes numerous festive parties and get togethers and not enough outfits for all of these. 

A good way to change up an outfit is to add a different jacket / change up the hairstyle or of course, add a different pair of party-ready heels!

So the base of the outfit is this gorgeous paisley co-ord and the variety of colours in the pattern lets you match it to a surprising amount of items! 







Top, Trousers, Gilet, Heels - all c/o Missguided 
Firstly, we have these beeeeaaauutiful fluffy nude heels. I've been wanting to welcome a pair of fluffy heels to the gang for a while and I'm so glad I now have! The nude colour is so versatile I think they will be the perfect festive addition to any outfit! Finally, who could resist matching the fluff to a fluffy faux fur gilet?! Not me anyway. 








Top, Trousers, Heels - c/o Missguided
For the second look, I went for what looks like a plain, simple pair of heels but when you look a bit closer you see the amazing holographic pattern! These, again, will be so versatile as they look all sorts of different colours when the light hits them. 

Anyway, I'm off to pack for London on Wednesday (can't wait) so maybe I'll have more success with outfit posts when I'm there!!

Jen 


4 comments:

  1. I love the fluffy shoes! Very Carrie Bradshaw x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the jumpsuit! and the shoe choices! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a interesting look - I love the way you wear things, you always look great and add in quirky touches. Major style inspiration :)

    Faye x
    i wish i could wink

    ReplyDelete
  4. This co-ord is so nice, you look lovely. Love the way you have mixed things up so simply but created two different but really nice looks xxx

    Alana Says…//www.alana-says.blogspot.co.uk//Fashion and lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete