Wednesday, 19 November 2014

Winter Whites








Top - Topshop
Trousers - Topshop
Coat - ASOS 
Faux Fur Scarf - ASOS 
Shoes - ASOS 

Wowza, long time no blog! It's been a crazy (and rainy) couple of weeks up here in G-town so photo opportunities have been limited to say the least. 

Last weekend I decided to brave the cold and went for an all out winter whites ensemble. There was actually something so fresh and crisp about it and as long as there is a warm coat involved, I'm definitely on board with wearing white in winter. 

I'm sure you've probably noticed that these shoes seem to be glued to my feet right now and to make it even better they're now reduced! I would definitely recommend them for a change to boots this time of year. 

Jen 

6 comments:

  1. I adore this outfit! everything goes so perfectly together and those shoes are SO cool x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. An all white outfit is something I would never make work, but you did excellent! I love the scarf, omg, it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look - all so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very perfect all white look x

    ReplyDelete