Monday, 24 November 2014

The Return of Tartan







Top - ASOS 
Trousers - Topshop
Coat - ASOS (similar)
Shoes - ASOS 
Bag - Zara 

In the past few days I've found myself wearing at least one tartan garment at a time, without meaning to. I clearly have an underlying love of my native print, what can I say. You may or may not be seeing lots more tartan in coming posts…

I loved how these trousers were the perfect match for the pink in the tartan coat. I remember seeing this coat in the ASOS magazine and then waiting patiently for what felt like years for it to come online, so it felt good to bring it out again for winter 2014.

Jen

3 comments:

  1. That coat is so dreamy .. lovely outfit as always misses :)
    xxx

    Maisy Meow | Fashion and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours in this look, that coat is gorgeous on you xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tartans is my love! I'm so happy it's still on trend this year tool! ^_^ I love this outfit, the coat is perfect!

    ReplyDelete