Friday, 7 November 2014

Friday Favourites - Home Wishlist

Mixing things up a bit this week with a home wishlist. We've recently painted our bedroom all white and it just makes the room feel so much more light and fresh. I'll hopefully get some pictures up when it's all finished but in the meantime here are some of the bits and bobs I'm loving for the room and the shoe flat in general.


Having only recently discovered Zara Home, I am spending a whole lot of time browsing the beautiful websites and am currently planning my third order. I hardly spend my evening sipping champagne but I just really love that ice bucket! Aside from that necessity the main thing I'm looking for is new bedding. I haven't bought any in ages and I'm just really bored of what we've got. The masculine vibes of the checked H&M bedding makes a nice change from the usual girly florals that are the norm and I'm loving the paisley Zara range.

Jen  

No comments:

Post a Comment