Tuesday, 4 November 2014

Camel and Blue












Coat - Topshop
Shirt - ASOS 
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - ASOS 

If you follow me on instagram  then you'll already be aware of the arrival of this coat in my life. I've been keeping it in my Topshop shopping basket for weeks trying to wait until payday arrived and that day finally came last week. It's such amazing soft, fluffy material and the colour is obviously perfect. I actually really like the combo of camel and light blue together. It's not a pairing I've thought to wear before but I'm really loving it.

Jen xx

5 comments:

  1. That coat is amazing, total life changing item :-) LOVE it xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so on point I can't cope.

    Faye x
    i wish i could wink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything about this outfit, the coat is amazing! I love the shirt, shoes and jeans too! (basically all of it) xx

    Joanne // Fashion Polaroids

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this combination of camel and light blue too! Adore the oversize fit here, so damn cozy and chic ^_^

    ReplyDelete