Tuesday, 14 October 2014

Tunics and Trousers







Top - Topshop (similar)
Trousers - Topshop
Shoes - ASOS
Bag - Tosphop (similar)
Coat - Topshop (similar)

A bit of a more sophisticated look today. I wore this out for dinner a while back and that is the kind of occasion that I struggle most with choosing an outfit. I can do casual and I can do very dressed up but it's the in betweens that I find difficult!
An influx of snazzy new trousers into my wardrobe has somewhat solved this problem and these wide leg trousers from Topshop are the latest catch - I think they're even on sale now! The tunic silhouette shape is also a new favourite of mine, I've got this one and a plain white now but the black is definitely next on my wish list.

Jen xx

5 comments:

  1. Bladdy gorgeous! Can't get enough of the colours within this look! Abso amaaaazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been soooooo on point lately, Jen! Tres sophis xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are my style spirit animal! :D Seriously, I love your outfits, this coat is everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That coat is beyond perfect! Lovely outfit! xx

    www.blancheneve.com

    ReplyDelete