Monday, 6 October 2014

Texture Mix








Tshirt - H&M 
Gilet - Tosphop (similar)
Trousers - Topshop (similar)
Bag - Whistles @ ASOS (similar)
Shoes - ASOS 

This outfit was tossed together in a frantic rush the other night when the outfit I had planned to wear turned out ugly when I put it on! I absolutely love the colour combo of grey and beige with the texture mix of the silky trousers and the faux fur. It's a simple outfit with just a plain tshirt and a combination that I never would have thought would match but I think it's a good display of that old less is more way of thinking!

Jen xx

5 comments:

  1. OMG Jen I bloody love this look! You look unreal! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a rushed outfit it looks amazing!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was rushed? Are you fucking kidding me? O_O It looks amazing! You should see my rushed outfits, just jeans and ugly sweaters :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colours and textures! x

    www.lestage2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey,
    You have a really lovely Blog. Do you want to support each other and follow via GFC?
    If yes please tell me and i follow back :)

    Greetings from Germany
    www.sophias-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete