Sunday, 19 October 2014

Slouch







Top - Topshop
Jumper - ASOS
Trousers - ASOS 
Coat - ASOS 

Last weekend we took a little trip down to Manchester to visit my brother and went for a spot of shopping on the Saturday. I decided to go for slouchy everything. The trousers are basically PJs and the coat is super cosy. This sleeveless knit is one of my favourite AW14 purchases as of yet. It's very versatile and so simple but I just love the shape of it.
Anyway, I came home from Manchester with a stinking cold that I'm only just recovering from but apart from that it was great!

Jen xx

3 comments:

  1. i love this look and the coat is amazing!!
    would you like to follow each other on gfc? please let me know on my blog or follow me and i will follow you back :)
    jolahogg.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this look, simple and classic. that coat is amaze :)
    hope u can drop by
    http://sheheartsfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete