Thursday, 23 October 2014

Jumpsuit










Top - H&M
Jumpsuit - Topshop
Boots - Zara (similar)
Coat - ASOS
Necklaces - Topshop & ASOS 

This is my other outfit from my trip to Manchester. On the Saturday night we went out to eat at Australasia and oh my god it was amazing. The sushi and small plates were amazing but my personal favourite was the selection of infused waters. 

Anyway, back to the outfit. I've been dying to wear this jumpsuit for ages. I just love the blush pink colour. I decided to dress it down by adding the tshirt underneath and the sleeveless trench was the perfect finishing touch - it being slightly less baltic down in Manchester than Glasgow! 

Jen xx 

1 comment:

  1. Love this jumpsuit, it looks great with the t-shirt under it too! x

    Joanne // Fashion Polaroids

    ReplyDelete