Wednesday, 29 October 2014

Grey






Jumper - ASOS
Skirt - ASOS 
Coat - ASOS
Shoes - ASOS
Bag - Zara 

Autumn has hit Glasgow in full force and the weather has been revolting, gale force winds and torrential rain is what we've been dealing with this week! So I decided to match my outfit to the grey skies.
Anyway, I've had my eye on this ASOS coat for over a year and it finally was reduced to £66 in this season's sale but there seems to just be the odd individual one coming into stock every so often so it took a lot of patience and a quick pounce when I saw it. This is actually the petite version, so I dread to think how long the standard one would be!
I'm also generally not a huge fan of black tights but there are so many gorgeous skirts in stock just now and Glasgow doesn't permit bare legs at this stage in the year so tights are a must. I decided to add a bit of colour in the form of this Zara bag that was a birthday present. I love their handbags and this one is no exception.

Jen

4 comments:

  1. That coat is a barg its gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect outfit! I love the pop of colour from the bag, looks so great with all the muted grays

    laurensibs.com

    ReplyDelete