Friday, 24 October 2014

Friday Favourites - ASOS Wishes

[clockwise from top left]

I've decided to try stick to more of a routine with my blog to keep my posts regular and part of this is introducing a 'Friday Favourites' feature. I've seen this kind of post on many blogs with varying content but for me I've decided to vary it week to week. So, every Friday (hopefully), from now on you'll be able to come here on a Friday and see what I'm loving this week - whether it's a wish list, haul or other favourites of mine. We'll see how it goes but I've decided to start with a good old fashioned wish list - and who better than ASOS to start off my new feature.

ASOS and Topshop are the two websites that I open every time I'm on my laptop without fail. If there's ever a specific item I'm after, for example a black jumpsuit or a blue coat, ASOS is always my first stop. They have such an extensive selection of stock you're almost always guaranteed to find what you're after and with their handy saved items feature it's very easy to keep a track of all the lovely things you can't afford!

I only just discovered the Matt & Nat range the other day on ASOS and I'm in love. The bags look such great quality and just so lovely, I really want that one in grey as well. I've spoken about these faux fur stoles before and I just can't get over the selection of ASOS - the colours are just amazing and I can't wait to get my hands on one. You can't go wrong with a chic simple jumpsuit and at £22 this one really ticks all the boxes - it would be perfect for dressing down for during the day / up for a christmas party. What would a wish list be without a couple of good coats. These ones need no explanation, let the pictures do the talking.

Jen xx 

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh so many nice things! Especially in love with that jumpsuit, so gorgeous and like you say it's perfect for day and night x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete