Thursday, 2 October 2014

Candy Coat







Coat - ASOS
Shirt - Topshop
Jeans - ASOS
Shoes - ASOS 
Bag - Zara 

I'm actually surprisingly thrilled that coat weather has arrived. There's plenty coats from last year that I can't wait to wear again, but how can I resist adding one (or two) to the gang. Namely, this beauty from ASOS. I snapped it up when there was a 20% code on the go and boy am I glad I did. The colour is just amazing, and it is such a great, relaxed fit.

The shoes are also a bit of a wardrobe transformer. I previously always alternated between trainers and boots, with there always being an in between hole in my life. These have filled that void, and to top it off they are super comfortable and I had a fashionable, blister free day. What more could you want?!

Jen xx 

4 comments:

  1. SO in love with this coat and the shoes are amazing too, ASOS are just killing it at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! This coat is everything O_O I love it! The color is lovely and the oversize fit just speaks to me ^_^ Adore how you styled it, the bag is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beaut of a coat! Love the colour and oversized fit. x

    www.lestage2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete