Saturday, 11 October 2014

Breaking the Routine









Dress - Topshop (similar, similar)
Coat - Topshop (similar)
Boots - Pull & Bear (similar)
Bag - ASOS (similar)

I think this is the first year that I'm enjoying this transitional phase into the colder months. Previously I'd have begun a boring routine by now, of wearing jeans every day with a different shirt/jumper combo but I've realised that it isn't scandalous to have bare legs in October.

I've had this dress for nearly a year but couldn't quite find the right time to wear it and suddenly, last weekend it felt the perfect choice for Sunday lunch. I've also been having a major wardrobe cleanse right now and have listed loads on my depop (username - jansell) so this has also resulted in some older pieces being resurrected from the back!

On a colder day, I quite enjoy an ankle sock peeking out from a pair of boots. It's my slightly more tame version of socks and sandals, which I have seen and loved on the likes of Fearne Cotton but can't quite bring myself to wear.

Jen xx

PS this is now only £15 in the sale!! HERE

4 comments:

  1. Lovely look! Yes think bare legs with a midi length is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah you can't go wrong with a midi length for autumn!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a lovely flowerdress! suits u soo good:)

    your blog is really nice !<3

    sunny greetings from germany,
    Jules from www.feuer-fangen.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous outfit - your dress is so pretty :)

    cat // je suis cat xx

    ReplyDelete