Tuesday, 21 October 2014

Autumn Tartan







Top - H&M
Trousers - ASOS 
Gilet - Topshop (similar)
Bag - Zara 
Shoes - ASOS 

I wore this ensemble out for a family dinner the other night and as I've said before, it's these smart casual events that I struggle to dress for! I'm so pleased with these ASOS trousers - they're slightly thicker so perfect for autumn and just brighten up an everyday look a bit. I'm also loving the return of faux fur into my routine and I'm just trying to hang on until pay day to buy one of the gorgeous ASOS coloured faux fur scarves.

The other payday must buy for me is a camel coat - I have seen that famous Missguided one and ordered it but they only had it in a size 6 when I ordered and I'd like it slightly more oversized (I'm selling it on my Depop along with LOADS of other stuff if you fancy a look - username 'jansell'). So I now have my eye on this Topshop beaut and this Mango stunner - can't decide which one!

Jen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment