Sunday, 14 September 2014

Tencel Denim







Top - Topshop
Skirt - Urban Outfitters (similar)
Coat - ASOS
Trainers - Adidas
Bag - H&M 

I feel like I'm definitely channeling Megan here with her love of duster coats and stan smiths. We've been having a last little burst of summer here in Glasgow the last week or so but I'm sure the sub zero temperatures will hit us when we least expect it.
This ASOS mac was an absolute steal at £22 and I think there are still a few sizes left so don't waste any time - get over there and snap it up. It's perfect for tiding you over until thick, winter coats are required and it's a bit different from most of the duster coats around just now.
I've had this tennis skirt for ages but just haven't got round to wearing it so I'm glad I managed to squeeze it in before the summer is a distant memory!

Jen xx

4 comments:

  1. Ah this coat was such a good find. I do love a duster coat!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the coat/sneaker combo! Can't believe that coat was so bargainous and I agree, this outfit definitely has Megan vibes! x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  3. This jacket is fab and I just got some blue Stan Smiths too - yay :) xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, the jacket is everything! I love the cozy feel of this look ^_^ And the sneakers kick ass!

    ReplyDelete