Tuesday, 9 September 2014

New Boots








Top - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop
Boots - ASOS
Coat - Topshop (similar)

I got these boots a good few weeks ago and I've been wishing the last few days of summer away so that I could wear them and I thought I'd pair them with my latest colour of mom jeans. This time I went a size up for a more loose, relaxed fit and paired with the boots it's all a bit 90s! The cutout detail on the top keeps it relatively summery and this sort of outfit has me really looking forward to autumn. I think I'm going to do a AW14 haul post soon to show you all my latest purchases!

Jen xx

5 comments:

  1. Those boots are to die for - so perfect for autumn!
    Sophie
    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous boots, I would never have them off! I really like the cutout detail on the top, it's lovely!!

    Joanne | www.fashion-oh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was debating whether to get these boots or not... and now they're gone in my size! Love them with the jeans.

    www.lestage2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic booties, I can see why you can't wait for the dreadful Summer to disappear already :D Adore the detailing of the top!

    ReplyDelete