Monday, 29 September 2014

Ki-shirt-o






Shirt - Topshop (similar)
Top - Topshop (similar)
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - Zara (similar)
Bag - ASOS 

This outfit was a bit of a mish mash of lots of old pieces in my wardrobe that I tried to style up a different way. Some of you may remember this shirt worn as a dress aaaages ago on the blog so this was a totally different look with it, almost channeling the kimono trend. Also, I was saying in a previous post my love of these nude shoes has been resurrected, well the same goes for the black ones. They're surprisingly comfortable and I'm thanking myself for my compulsive shopper traits buying them in two colours.

Jen xx

4 comments:

  1. love the long shirt trend, you look great ! x

    CLUB AVENUE | BY ELZA BEATRISE http://club-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the long shirt worn like that <3 gorgeous outfit xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I love those shoes! Probably wouldn't be able to walk in them though...

    Honey Go-Lightly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit, that shirt is really cute, and looks great how you've styled it! x

    Joanne // Fashion Polaroids

    ReplyDelete