Saturday, 6 September 2014

Engagement Party




A table full of shameless pinterest ideas

With my beautiful bridesmaids

A couple of weeks ago, we had a party to celebrate our engagement. It feels like so long ago that we got engaged but it was quite good to have the party to look forward to for the past few months! I got this gorgeous Virgos Lounge dress when they had a 50% off all sale items so it only cost £50 and I really loved it. I absolutely loved this personalised print from Etsy. I saw it on Pinterest (every wedding planner's best friend) and it was a nice way to let everyone know when the real big day will be!

Jen xx

9 comments:

  1. You are soo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous, the outfit is great!

    Claudia

    clauture.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is gorgeous! I love the detailing on the top part, and the colour is gorgeous! Hope you had a great evening! That easy print is perfect, such a good idea!

    Joanne | www.fashion-oh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your engagement!! So exciting ahhh, wish you both the best of luck :)

    Kinza xx

    kinzasplace.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look utterly amazing Jen! Literally unreal! What a stunning dress! Congrats your gorgeous thang! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! You look amazing, love the dress! x

    Joanne // Fashion Polaroids

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look incredible! This dress is so so beaut. Congrats lovely! xx
    Julia in Disguise| UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know I'm late but happy engagement! :D Love this, it's so beautiful and elegant!
    Love your blog and your style, I'm a new fan :D

    ReplyDelete