Tuesday, 23 September 2014

Coats Galore


Behold, my outerwear wish list. There's quite a lot of colour in there this year! I think top of the pay day priorities is the lilac one, closely followed by the camel trench coat. Winter is just too much for me!
I also couldn't leave out these beautiful Topshop leather biker jackets. Despite my constant coat and jacket buying, I've yet to add a real leather number to the wardrobe so perhaps that orange number will be the one. One can hope eh?

Jen xx

PS- since this post was written the purple coat may have been ordered...

3 comments:

  1. All those coats are so dreamy! I absolutely love the lilac one, but being such a shorty I don't think I could ever pull it off. I really want something similar to the teal one but in a camel colour

    laurensibs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selecetion of coats, I think the Lilac one is my fave! x

    Joanne // Fashion Polaroids

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tend to buy a lot of coats every year, I just can't get enough of them :D Thanks for sharing this wishlist, now I want everything in there! O_O

    ReplyDelete