Tuesday, 2 September 2014

Birthday Lace




Dress - Topshop
Coat - ASOS (similar)
Shoes - Zara (similar)
Bag - Vintage 
Necklace - Topshop

Soo, it was my birthday last weekend but because we had our engagement party the previous week (post on that coming soon), I decided to keep the birthday a bit more low key and chilled and we just went for a nice meal. However, I'll take any excuse to get dressed up to the nines, and turning 23 is no exception! I bought this dress as a potential for the party actually and decided to keep it, I think it would be a perfect dress to wear as a wedding guest! I've also had these beaut Zara heels for aaages and right now I can't think of any explanation as to why I've hardly worn them, I think they'll definitely be getting more wear in coming weeks!

Jen xx

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous dress! I love the two different tones of blue in it! It looks perfect with that coat, a perfect outfit.

    Joanne | www.fashion-oh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look, I love the colours in the dress! Hope you had a good birthday! x

    Joanne // Fashion Polaroids

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a chic but unique look, I am in love with the shoes. Beaut!

    Faye x
    www.iwishicouldwink.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. That coat is my dream! xox

    afashionation.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is such a stunning outfit, I just want your whole wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete