Thursday, 25 September 2014

ASOS FF Challenge: Look 4/5








Trousers - River Island
Top - ASOS
Coat - H&M (similar)
Scarf - Ebay 
Shoes - ASOS

For the penultimate look with these beaut River Island trousers I decided to go all sophisticated with a lot of camel. I love this burberry-alike scarf, you should be able to find loads of similar ones by searching tartan scarf on eBay. The tartan print of the trousers is relatively muted so I think you can get away with adding another check without it being too over the top. I'm still loving this camel coat from H&M last year but I'm also reeeallly lusting after this Mango beauty but struggling to justify another purchase after ordering this ASOS coat yesterday. Coats coats coats.

Only one more to go now, I bet you're all on the edge of your seats waiting to see it!

Jen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment