Sunday, 21 September 2014

ASOS FF Challenge: Look 3/5










Trousers - River Island
Top - Topshop
Waistcoat - Forever 21 (similar here and here)
Shoes - ASOS 
Bag - Mulberry 

For look #3 I decided to mix it all up and go all white everythaang - except the trousers obv. I thought this complimented the pattern of the trousers nicely and let them stand out. I don't know if any of you remember from previous posts but I used to have the ASOS 'hat trick' sandals but have decided to upgrade to these slightly higher 'high tide' ones. They're still very walkable and just make your outfit that little bit more fancy. Win win.
This bag is supposed to be for men but I actually love it, it's the nicest leather and such a nice, bright colour! 2 to go!

Jen xx

5 comments:

  1. Lovvving the waistcoat over the top! It looks like a jacket!! Perfect outfit,

    Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your lace top - such a beautiful piece ! x

    CLUB AVENUE | BY ELZA BEATRISE http://club-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so jealous of your mulberry! xx

    lockettspockets.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving these posts, think this is my favourite look so far! I love the shoes and the top a lot!! x

    Joanne // Fashion Polaroids

    ReplyDelete
  5. soooo in love with your top!!!! adore the whole look! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete