Thursday, 18 September 2014

ASOS FF Challenge: Look 2/5






Trousers - River Island
Dress - Motel Rocks
Coat - ASOS
Shoes - Zara (similar)

For the second look of my 'Five Ways to Wear' edit with ASOS FF, I decided to go for a more fancy, night out outfit. I ended up wearing this Motel Rocks midi dress and just hiked it up with a belt to make it more of a tunic length. I think the ASOS sleeveless trench finished it off perfectly, being a surprisingly good match for the dress. 

This was a prime example of something I'd never usually think to wear together but I'm actually pretty happy with the way it turned out. I must try and think of 5 different looks for everything before I buy it, it would definitely save me a bob or two!

Jen xx 

3 comments:

  1. Whoa, that's a pretty darn interesting combo! I love the dress and trousers together ^_^ Very imaginative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a stunning look! amazing combo xx

    lockettspockets.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete