Wednesday, 17 September 2014

ASOS FF Challenge: Look 1/5





Trousers - River Island 
Top - Topshop
Faux Fur - Topshop (similar)
Bag - ASOS (similar)
Shoes - Topshop 

When ASOS FF challenged me to style these trousers up 5 different ways for a 'Back to School' edit, my first thought was - those trousers are really nice! My second thought was - five is loads, this might be quite hard!

It definitely was a challenge as they are quite a statement piece in themselves but it made me think and try out some different looks to get more wear out of an item. I could definitely do with improving my cost per wear statistics!!

I was going to post them all in one post, but I'm actually quite pleased with the way the shots came out and decided to post them in separate posts to give you all the links. Bascially instead of me showing you all the stunning outfits and what an amazing time I'm having at LFW I'm going to sob into my pillow cause I didn't get to go and post these five instead!

For look 1, I decided to go for a bit of a print clash and introduce some faux fur. I love this gilet but have struggled to find occasions on which to wear it in the past. I think my problem was I was trying to wear it in winter when it was a bit too cold and a proper coat is required. However this was perfect for the beginning of autumn when it's still quite mild! Definitely have my eye on this blush pink one here.

Hope you enjoy the posts!

Jen xx

4 comments: