Thursday, 11 September 2014

Afternoon Tea, Dahhling









Dress - Topshop (long version here)
Coat - Topshop
Sandals - ASOS
Bag - ASOS (similar)

My friend threw a very sophisticated afternoon tea for her birthday the other day so I took the opportunity to get all dressed up. I have to say there was something nice about wearing a fancy dress on a Sunday - I may make a habit of it. Either that or slob in PJs all day. This dress was actually another potential engagement party dress (can you tell I was having a mare and bought a bizillion options?!) and I decided to try and dress it down a bit for a more casual day look. The black accents keep it casual and not overly girly and the red lip finished it off perfectly.

Jen xx

6 comments:

  1. i'm a little bit in love with those shoes of yours.
    your dress so nicely with a black coat too!

    charlotte x
    www.thestylearchive.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I love afternoon tea! That coat is gorgeous, so chic xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous Jen as per usual! Such a beaut dress, perfect for tea with pals! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perrrrfect! I love wearing fancy dresses everyday, life is too short anyway :D Love the classic coat on top! ^^

    ReplyDelete