Thursday, 7 August 2014

Zara A/W '14


As far as I'm concerned, I'm finished with sunny holidays for another year, I've just started my new job and it's raining so this means shopping for my A/W wardrobe. A failsafe stop for quality pieces with longevity has to be Zara and the absolute top of this wish list for me is the nude beige coat top right. With Glasgow's weather, that could definitely be worn now so that's helping me justify that purchase in advance! I also think those nude heels would 100% be a good buy, I've been looking for a decent pair of nude heels for ages but bizarrely can't find a shade of nude that I like! Yeah, I'm pretty sure you'll be seeing some of these pieces here soon.

Jen xx

5 comments:

  1. I'm in love with the boots and the brogues, so ridiculously excited for A/W already <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have the jumpsuit in white and it has been one of the best things I have ever bought!

    www.ladylippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for autumn dressing, favorite time of the year! I love that cardigan with the furry collar!

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete