Thursday, 21 August 2014

Unsummery



Top - Topshop
Kimono - H&M
Culottes - Topshop (similar)
Heels - Topshop (similar)

This is another outfit that got caught in the backlog of the last few weeks so I apologise if you saw it on my Instagram aaaages ago. This was the most unsummery outfit for a night out in July but sometimes you need a break from florals and there ain't nothing wrong with a bit of sequins in the summer. I picked up this kimono from an H&M store in Palma over the summer for a measly €7 and it's just so beautiful! I think I'll get loads of wear out of these culottes when Autumn well and truly sets in because they're a lovely thick, scuba material.

Jen xx

8 comments:

  1. Can't get over how beaut that top is! Really love this look Jen - you look gorgeous! xx
    Julia in Disguise| UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started following your blog, it's great! Cute outfit :-)

    www.lauraholm.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful look ♥
    love your hair - so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that top is so rad. I adore this outfit!
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That top is beautiful! Great outfit overall x

    www.kcwong1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing look! Glad I found your blog on ASOS Fashion Finder :)
    I'm your latest Bloglovin follower girl, love your style <3

    xoxo Iris
    A Dash Of Fash

    ReplyDelete
  7. great outfit! love the kimono!

    http://www.thefashionhaven.com

    ReplyDelete