Sunday, 10 August 2014

Print and Gold




Jacket - Zara (similar)
Jumpsuit - Zara (similar)
Belt - Accessorize (old, similar)
Heels - River Island (similar)
Bag - Whistles 


I picked this jumpsuit up in the Zara sale at an absolutely bargainous price and I love it. I wore it for a night out with friends and decided to go all gold with jewellery and accessories, but kept it quite simple because of the bright print. These shoes were also a total steal at £20 in the boxing day sales last year but I've actually hardly worn them.
Anyway, my Sunday night Domino's pizza order is due to arrive any minute so bye for now!

Jen xx


6 comments:

  1. Oh WOW Jen, this is just amazing! That jumpsuit is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was in the sale!? looks incredible and so nice that you got a bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a massive print lover and this is amazing! Perfect combo xo

    hiddenbetween.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no words for how amazing that print is...gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the pastel blue jacket with the jumpsuit! fab fab fab :)

    Hayley x

    www.fashionwilleatitself.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete