Sunday, 3 August 2014

Final Holiday Look..Phew




Playsuit - Topshop
Flatforms - Topshop
Bag - Whistles

I decided to keep my final holiday look for a post of its own but my holiday actually feels like it was years ago now. Being the last night of the holiday, naturally I wore white - got to get the most out of that tan! In our final day I managed to squeeze in a white bikini with a white maxi dress during the day and then this white ensemble for night time. This Topshop playsuit sold out immediately when it first came in stock online so I diligently kept an eye out and snapped it up at the first possible opportunity.

Anyway, I hope you've enjoyed my holiday posts, I'll soon be back to rainy Glasgow photos!

Jen xx

4 comments:

  1. Love thhttp://shotfromthestreet.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/the-perfect-boots.htmls look! That playsuit looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I love this, gotta love a bit of summer whites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so gorgeous in white! How tanned are you!?!?! Such a babe Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this all white look and the lace inserts are gorgeous xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete