Saturday, 16 August 2014

Blue and Bronze




Top - Topshop
Shorts - ASOS
Kimono - Primark
Shoes - Zara

I'm slowly working my way through a bit of a photo backlog and this outfit was actually from a night out with friends a couple weeks ago. I wanted to be quite dressed up without being over the top and I find culottes the perfect item for this look. This Topshop tunic is one of my favourite pieces at the moment and I just love the shape and cut of it. When I went to find the link for these Zara mules I saw that they are now sold out but they're final price in the sale was £7.99!! I envy any gal who got them for that amazing price. 

Jen xx


8 comments:

  1. Love the shorts, they go so well with the bronze shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obsessed with your mules, gutted i missed out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a perfect summery night out outfit! I've got wardrobe envy!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. l absolutely fell in love with your blog, following you!<3
    Make sure you also check out my blog and follow me as well.

    http://fashionableperfection.blogspot.nl/

    Love John Setrodipo

    ReplyDelete
  5. i don't normally like mules but these are lovely!

    becky,

    accooohtrements.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shoes are amazing! Such a gorgeous colour, and I love a mule :)

    Faye x
    www.iwishicouldwink.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete