Thursday, 3 July 2014

LCS






Jacket - Zara
Mesh tee - ASOS 
Jeans - Topshop

It looks a bit like I'm channeling Danny Zuko in this post but really I've just gone for a simple outfit to let me new sneaks do the talking. As I said in my sale haul post, I've been eyeing a few different pairs of Le Coq Sportif. But naturally, I was hesitant as not 100% of the population own them, like some trainers, so I didn't know if they were cool or not. Nevertheless I took the plunge, and I'm glad I did. They're a lot brighter in person than they look online but I really like them for summer. These mesh tees from ASOS have fast become my favourite new staple. An interesting spin on the plain cotton tee, they add a little something extra to a plain outfit.

Anyway I'm away to get everything sorted for my graduation tomorrow!

Jen xx

6 comments:

  1. Love this look, its so simple and really chic!! x

    www.fashionpolaroids.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous here, love the sunnies! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the graduation goes well! Those shoes are definitely very bright aha.
    Ellie xxx
    http://elleshastafford.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab look babe! Great buy with the trainers; sod it if their not popular (I personally think they are) they look awesome! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. great outfit! I've actually got these trainers saved in my wishlist already!

    Great blog too, looking forward to more posts :)

    Belinda Louise UK Personal Style Blogger | Fashion Crossing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking super cool and casual! Your style is always beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete