Thursday, 31 July 2014

Holiday Lookbook Overload

I hope you've all been enjoying my holiday looks so far, but I'm getting impatient and want to show you my new buys and what I've been wearing since I got home so I have compiled some of my other looks in one post for you to see! You'll notice that those Dune sliders are HEAVILY featured - but there's only so many pairs of shoes you an take on holiday and they are really beautiful so you can't blame me really. 

Playsuit - Topshop (similar) / Bag - Topshop (similar) / Sliders - Dune 

Top - Topshop / Shorts - Topshop / Bag - Zara (similar) / Sandals - Topshop (similar)

Dress - ASOS / Bag and Sliders as before 

Dress - Urban Outfitters (similar) / Kimono - Primark / Bag and Sliders as before 

Top - Topshop / Shorts - Topshop / Bag - Zara (similar) / Necklace - Topshop / Sliders as before

Dress - Topshop / Sandals - Next (similar) / Bag as before

Playsuit - Topshop (similar) / Bag and Sliders as before 

I love a playsuit at all times but especially on holiday. When paired with sandals you have such a put together outfit with minimal effort. 

Which is your fave?

Jen xx





2 comments:

  1. Love all these looks, my favourite though has to be the white dress and kimono one! x

    Joanne // Fashion Polaroids

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your looks are amazing, makes me want to go on holiday so much!

    Would be amazing if you could take a look at my blog too

    Written with style

    x

    ReplyDelete