Monday, 28 July 2014

Holiday Look #9 - Kimono




Shorts - Zara (similar)
Top - Topshop (similar)
Kimono - Topshop (similar)
Sliders - Dune 
Bag - Whistles (similar)

If you saw my recent wish list post you'll see that I have discovered a recent love for Kimonos. I especially love the maxi length ones and this one was great to dress up a plain outfit. I was looking for a pair of plain tailored shorts and the Zara sale answered my prayers with this pair for £9.99. These Dune sliders were such a good holiday buy, they go with everything and are super comfortable. I think this was one of my favourite holiday outfits, it was quite different to the things I usually wear and I just really liked the way the kimono finished it off.

Jen xx


5 comments:

  1. You're looking stunning, this is such a simple outfit but so beautiful and I love the way the kimono adds a little colour to the outfit!
    Ellie xx
    http://elleshastafford.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look, the whole thing looks amazing!! x

    Joanne // Fashion Polaroids

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this look Jen, so gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG that Kimono is gorgeous and I love the pairing of the pink with black and white...may need this for by the pool on holiday! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this outfit! I loe how the pink goes so perfectly with the black and white
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete