Friday, 25 July 2014

Holiday Look #8 - Silk Floral Midi




Dress - Zara (similar)
Bag - Zara (similar)
Sliders - Dune 

One day on our holiday, we took a day trip to a nearby town for some lunch and sightseeing. This dress was a bargain in last year's sales at £12.99 and I've held onto it until this summer to give it the outing it deserved. Also, this hairstyle was great for getting my hair out the way but not looking too messy! Not going to lie, I was pretty proud of myself for managing it as I'm usually rubbish with hair!!

Jen xx

3 comments:

  1. lovely outfit and your hair looks so nice!
    tanya / whoistanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that dress and your hair is amazing! Wish i could do that on my own hair! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look, and your hair looks great like this!! x

    Joanne // Fashion Polaroids

    ReplyDelete