Thursday, 24 July 2014

Holiday Look #7 - Wide Leg Trousers







Top - ASOS (similar)
Crop Top (underneath) - Topshop (similar)
Trousers - H&M
Shoes - Topshop (similar)
Bag - Whistles

Despite my holiday coming to an end and me coming home yesterday, I still have a few outfits to post. I actually managed to snap loads when I was away but might combine some of them into one post, a la my fave Megan with her beaut holiday snaps, rather than bore you for weeks to come.

These trousers have been another one of those 'blogger faves' that you spot on blog after blog, but I love them all the same. I can't quite believe they're only £14.99 - they feel and look so much more expensive. Paired with one of my all time best buys, this ASOS mesh tee, creates such a comfortable, laid-back look.

Jen xx

2 comments:

  1. Love your hair in a bun and those rings all look amazing! Can I ask where they are from? xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh these trousers are so beaut! Love this whole look - you look fab! x
    Julia in Disguise

    ReplyDelete