Tuesday, 22 July 2014

Holiday Look #6 - Hype





Top and Skirt - Hype 
Bag - Zara
Shoes - Topshop

I have only recently discovered the 'Hype' brand but my ASOS saved items list is now full of their gorgeous prints. I wore this little palm print coord out one day when we went on a segway tour of the city which was the funnest thing ever, and definitely my kind of sightseeing - none of that walking for me. 
Also, recently I've been getting frustrated that in summer my shoe of choice is either a trainer or a sandal and I was looking for a nice alternative when I stumbled upon Topshop's beautiful selection of espadrilles. Problem solved. I decided to go for neutral nude to get the most wear but they also have these in silver! 

Jen xx 

3 comments:

  1. I love this palm print, so perfect for summertime! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This print is absolutely gorgeous! Such a great holiday outfit.
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. These co-ords are so cute, you look so summery, I love the print! x

    Joanne // Fashion Polaroids

    ReplyDelete