Friday, 18 July 2014

Holiday Look #4 - Socks and Sneaks





Dress - Topshop
Socks - ASOS
Shoes - Nike (colours)
Bag - Zara 
Sunglasses - ASOS 

I wore this outfit to explore the streets of palma on one of the early days of our holiday and in this heat, comfort is everything. To ensure the prevention of blisters and sore feet, I went for my roshe trainers and even paired them with socks to make me quite the british tourist - at least it wasn't socks and sandals. This Topshop dress was a last minute buy, the day before we came away and definitely not a purchase I regret. I love the colours, and the lightweight, loose fit is perfect for a city stroll!

Jen xx

1 comment:

  1. Dear, randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design, beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything is magnificent!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy to see you in my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete