Tuesday, 29 July 2014

Holiday Look #10 - Tropical Coord



Top - Topshop
Shorts - Topshop (similar)
Sandals - Next (old)
Bag - Zara 

You know I can't resist a good coord and Topshop really do produce the cream of the crop when it comes to this trend. This particular one is perfect for summer and the neon colours look great with a tan.  These sandals were from Next about two years ago and I know we are all about sliders and 'ugly shoes' this year but sometimes on holiday you just want a nice wee strappy sandal.

These holiday posts seem to be going on forever so I hope you're enjoying them and sorry if they're boring you! Nearly at the end of them and looking forward to posting 'normal' posts again and the beginnings of my A/W wardrobe!

Jen xx



2 comments:

  1. That co-ord is too cute! I love it and the shoes are are really pretty! Loving your holiday outfits! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh I love this set! seriously I could live in set like this all summer, they are so super lovely x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete