Sunday, 13 July 2014

Holiday Look #1 - First Night




Top - Topshop
Shorts - Topshop
Shoes - Topshop (similar)
Bag - Whistles (similar)
Sunglasses - Rayban 

This was my outfit on night one of the holiday - I didn't have much of a tan to show off so opted for quite a covered up ensemble. I loved this tunic as soon as I saw it and I think it goes really well with longer length shorts. I quite like getting dressed up on holiday but heels are never a practical choice with the cobbled streets, and let's face it, we may as well take advantage of being able to wear comfortable shoes all night long. Flatforms are a good in between - a bit snazzier than plain sandals but still comfy and easy to walk in. This outfit felt perfect for holiday as it's airy, floaty but still has quite a tailored vibe. It's a thumbs up from me!

Jen xx 

8 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! Love your tunic x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photo's, I love the top and want your sunglasses! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blue and white combo.

    Sara x

    www.ladylippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh love the top!! <3 <3 xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't get enough of that gorgeous top!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shorts and top!

    www.lestage2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that top, it's really pretty! x

    www.fashionpolaroids.co.uk

    ReplyDelete