Sunday, 6 July 2014

Dusty








Top - ASOS
Trousers - Topshop
Coat - ASOS
Bag - ASOS
Shoes - ASOS (other colours here)

I wore this outfit the other night when I was clearly feeling very summery. How many different pastel shades can you fit in one outfit?! Lots. I decided to expand my duster coat collection however I realised my first one was from the petite section, unlike this one so it's a bit mega long! This mesh tee was an ASOS sale buy and will definitely be coming on holiday with me - I think it'll be cute as a beach cover up as well as for more dressy outfits. I saw these shoes months ago on uber babe Jameela Jamil and it was love at first sight. Unfortunately the cream ones are sold out but you can still snap them up in two other summery shades!

Jen xx

7 comments:

  1. Amazing duster coat :-) xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the duster coat and those trousers are fab!!
    Love Alana xxx
    Alana Says

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look soo nice ! Love the colour tones of this outfit and the jacket is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the duster coat and white trousers, you babe x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely outfit :)

    http://www.sarahprowse.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colour of that duster coat!! x

    www.fashionpolaroids.co.uk

    ReplyDelete