Tuesday, 1 July 2014

Double Tropical



Crop Top - Topshop
Shirt - Topshop
Shorts - Zara
Belt - ASOS 
Shoes - ASOS
Sunglasses - ASOS 

Forever on the hunt for a new take on the twosie, I found this cute little top combo. It's perfect for a sunny day when you don't want to just wear a crop top. These shorts were in a little reduced rail before the sale started and they only cost me £9.99 which was great - so naturally I bought them in two colours. I sometimes find summer outfits can be a bit boring as there is obviously a lot less to them than a layer-tastic winter get up - so the best way to combat that is with accessories - belts, sunglasses, jewellery - all a great way to spice up an outfit.

Jen xx


7 comments:

  1. love this outfit! new folower :) http://dazzleulooks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need these sunglasses and desperately after some tropic prints in my life right now. Looking gorgeous! xxx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love this, the crop and shirt combo is so cute!! x

    www.fashionpolaroids.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the double tropical, such a cute crop top! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the double tropical print! I tried that shirt on in Topshop agesss ago - wish I had bought it now!

    www.lestage2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the matching separates x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Obsessed with this look Jen! So gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete