Tuesday, 3 June 2014

Wahey




Playsuit - Topshop (others)
Heels - Zara
Rings - ASOS 

This was my finished uni forever waaheeeyyyy outfit I wore out for the celebrations. I got this playsuit from Topshop months ago, when summer stuff first started gracing the site and I'm glad I saved it for the sun coming out! Playsuits are always a great outfit choice as they require little thought and few additions and because of the pattern on this one I decided to keep the rest pretty simple with just my old trusty favourite heels from Zara.

Jen xx

7 comments:

  1. You pull off the colours so well! Well done on finishing university, hopefully that will be me next year (fingers crossed)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous play suit xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on uni! I love this playsuit on you, it looks amazing!

    x
    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! Love that playsuit!! x

    www.joannekilday.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this playsuit - so colourful and summery! Congrats on finishing uni!

    www.lestage2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Style

    FOLLOW MY BLOG / Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete