Wednesday, 18 June 2014

That's All Folks



Coord - Topshop (top, shorts)
Sliders - Zara
Bag - Zara

Well, ladies and gentleman, the sun has arrived. Here's hoping it stays as gorgeously sunny as it's been the last couple of days. This was such a good outfit for a roasting day when you need comfort but don't want to look like a slob. There's something about a matching two piece that just makes you look put together and like you made an effort even when you haven't. They also require little thought; all I added was these fail safe Zara sliders and I was good to go. The only thing I would say is that I think I need to hit the bottle - of fake tan that is - before getting these pins out again until I go on holiday! 

Jen xx 

7 comments:

  1. Love the matching set! So glad the sun has arrived!

    http://www.sarahprowse.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh this print is so gorgeous! such a lovely little set
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! These co-ords are so cute. xx

    www.fashionpolaroids.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have those Zara slides too. I predict they won't leave my feet for the summer!

    www.lestage2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow that print is amazing, gorgeous two piece! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an amazing co ord, love the print! The whole outfit looks fab x

    ReplyDelete