Thursday, 5 June 2014

Tailoring and Sneaks




Jacket - Zara
Tshirt - ASOS 
Trousers - Topshop
Trainers - Nike @ ASOS 
Bag - Marks and Spencer 

The colour blue is always near the top of the list of outfit options and I think it looks so nice with whites and creams. These Topshop trousers are the perfect hint of tailoring to an otherwise casual outfits; I actually really like the combination of them and the trainers. I wore this outfit for a day of shopping and running errands; of course once I was engaged the first priority was getting to the salon to get those nails did so I also did that!

Jen xx

4 comments:

  1. Love the different blues in this outfit!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My post today was all about blue :) it's a good colour. Anyway, love that jacket and those trainers. I'm on the hunt for a pair at the moment!

    Haaappy Spring!
    Hailes<3
    Hailes Hearts Fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your engagement! Love the outfit too, very cool and clean :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely adore this look! Tailoring is my all time fave and I just love the quirky sneaker addition!

    ReplyDelete